~|| Release my mind ~|| Release my mind

The guitar fitted well with the song itself, that's a nice mix of Rock'n Roll and Hip Hop genres!
I enjoyed hearing this a lot!

~|| How I like it ~|| How I like it

One more epic song

That's how I like it, too!
I would like to ask you one thing, if you could check my newer audio submission... It's just a demo but I want to know what others think, and I still working to make the full one.

~|| Screams from Beyond ~|| Screams from Beyond

Catchy rhythm!

Actually, I don't have much things to write here too...
A friend of mine, when listened to this, he said: "The author of this song was bored while making this!" He said this as a joke, but it's true isn't?

T-Free responds:

Haha yeah boredom makes creative. xD
Thank you, Thur-San!^^

~|| Critical decision [new] ~|| Critical decision [new]

Awesome.

I don't know about the first version of this song, but this one is really awesome, like every other song of yours, has a cool hip hop beat and a great build up during the song.

T-Free responds:

Thanks for all the kind reviews, Thur-San, I appreciate it alot! And I'm glad you liked this one as well. Mh... I'm thinking of making an even newer version of this one now... xD

~|| Crushed Soul [Techno] ~|| Crushed Soul [Techno]

A bit repetitive

I've viewed the earlier review, and I can't wait a newer version of this one. I think it's a cool beat and instruments, just needs a bit more variation.

Jup, thanks!^^

~|| Lose everything you have ~|| Lose everything you have

The first one, right?

Even your very first submission is awesome.
I'm sure you have more than 200 submissions soon, each one with a lot of reviews with 10 stars and a great review appreciating your music. Just keep making music!

I will. :)

~|| Last Resistance ~|| Last Resistance

Amazing.

I agree with IMMitch.
That's an amazing original combination between classic orchestral instruments, vocals and a really cool hip hop beat. I just can't find any other word to say how I've been impressed with this song.

T-Free responds:

Thanks again, Thur-San! :)

~|| IOO Times ~|| IOO Times

Amazing electric, upbeat and energetic song.

I've listened to this much more than 100 times. For sure.
5/5 10/10 100/100.
Congrats by your awesome work. Keep on it!

Thanks! :)

~|| After the Rain ~|| After the Rain

Truly amazing.

I guess everybody will "float" when them hear this song.
This song is so peaceful...(Can't stop listening to it.)
I bet this song could be called "Peaceful emotions" too!
10/10 5/5.
Oh, and downloaded.

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much, Thur-San! Great to see a review by you again! :)

~|| Caught in this world ~|| Caught in this world

Awesome!

Really peaceful, it should be something perfect if someone could rap it, that's the only thing it needs.(to be like, the best peaceful Hip Hop Modern Song in the world!)
Awesome 10/10 5/5

T-Free responds:

Thanks for taking a look at my newest submission, Thur-San!^^
Would be great if there was someone who put lyrics onto this, at least I hope so. Thanks for the 10 and the 5! I'm glad you liked it! :)